Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Catching up series: Christmas cards

The month of October and November when it starts getting cold and dark in Sweden, Christmas is really something that everyone starts looking forward to. These are a few of the cards that I made last year in Stockholm. I will post more of these in a later post. I was experimenting with stamping and heat embossing so you can see those techniques in the cards. I also tried layering the cards and I think it gives a very professional and finished look to the cards.





             

 

                

                

                












If you find my work inspiring and create something similar, please quote my work and blog in your post. I would also appreciate if you leave a comment. All budding artists do need a pat on the back! Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate and value each one of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...