Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Flower Gift Tags

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have not had the time to do justice to my blog. But finally I have taken pictures of the gift tags I had made a month ago and am presenting them here for you. Here are the flower gift tags. Thanks for visiting!

The flower is made with many tiny quilled swirls just glued on randomly. The base is a pretty vase.









 My son thought these little flowers looked like flog eyes!
 Flowers and a border!
 Different color!
 On a different base.


The border is complimenting the flower!








 Flower or ice-cream scoops in a bowl?
A bouquet?










Looks Christmas y!










Simple but pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate and value each one of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...