Thursday, July 21, 2011

Some creations

These are some of the creations I have made over the past 3-4 months.
Quilled Creations is a great site for new quillers to work on quilling skills and technique using the inspirations for layout and design of skilled quilling artists.

 I was looking for ideas for a card for a child and liked this design which I found here. This is my attempt.














 This is a simple cute design that I found here and couldn't resist trying out.



















A simple, elegant card using frilled flowers. The strips are cut from post-it notes that I have colored myself. The middle flower has the natural color. The post-it notes paper has a characteristic stiffness that yields happy results. I specially like the color combination.


Another quick card with frilled flowers at hand. The green color of the base is clashing badly and the result is not so good although the zigzag edge looks good. I am posting this here so as not to repeat the same mistake again.










A design again from Quilled Creations. The picture although does not do proper justice to the card.

2 comments:

  1. oh....I just love the train....I am sure when i show it to Aryan, he's definitely going to ask me for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! For sure I have saved it for him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate and value each one of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...